June 15th 2016
Boxclever is a product design consultancy based in Dublin. Since 2002 we have designed successful products for a variety of clients, both in Ireland and internationally. We have built a reputation for delivering on time, on budget, and exceeding client expectations. We are currently looking for an entry-level designer to join our design team in Dublin working on an exciting range of smart devices, industrial and consumer products. We are looking for someone with a strong 3D focus, both sketching and in 3D CAD modelling, you should have a natural ability to understand three dimensional form. As a small company, each employee maintains a broad scope of responsibilities, which makes for an exciting environment where you will be developing and learning each day.
Requirements and skills:
• Degree in Industrial/Product design.
• Recent graduate/up to one year experience.
• Excellent 3D modelling skills in Solidworks
• Highly detailed and organized.
• Creative, fresh portfolio demonstrating a range of skills and potential.
• Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills (from sketching to Photoshop/Illustrator).
• Good technical grounding in engineering requirements and design for manufacture.
Please email CV and PDF portfolio (max 5MB) to email@example.com