Boxclever is searching for a junior designer. The position will be given on trial/contract basis with the potential for it to become full time.
Requirements are as follows;
- Strong core design skills in sketching, ideation, form and surface development are required.
- Strong 3D comprehension and a head for problem solving. Strong working knowledge of relevant
- CAD systems (primarily Solidworks, though others will be considered) is a must. Experience using vector drawing packages such as Adobe Creative Suite or Corel is required.
- Positive attitude, the ability to work within a small team, working on exciting projects in a creative and multi-disciplinary collaborative studio.
- Dublin based with easy access to Dalkey an advantage.
Those interested should email a CV and a portfolio to email@example.com ; it should represent all areas of the persons skills, but CAD and sketching are of major importance. This should be sent as soon as possible as interviews and hiring will take place in the next few weeks. Maximum size of portfolio is to be 4MB as a pdf, or a link to portfolio website. This is a junior position; 0-3 years experience.
Portfolios need to be received by Friday 21st June, as interviews will take place from Monday 24th.
The Boxclever team were at ICE Totally Gaming again this year in Excel, London with Inspired. Storm, Sabre and Blaze cabinets were on display, as well as the new cabinet for the FOBT market.